Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm free & happy

I've started my blogging routine again :D Which is when I'm bored, I blog! :D Since school's out, I'm so free, in fact, too free! :D I've been looking for nice blog shops on the internet, browsing the awesomely nice things on the internet, depressed over the nice things on the internet, finding ways to get these nice things from the internet, failed to get these nice things on the internet, feeling even more depressed over the nice things on the net. I JUST CAN'T GET THEM FOR MYSELF! CRIES!!!!!! At least my dad was kind enough to get over $130+ worth of nice things over the net.. BUT.. I always feel that it's not enough... I feel I need MORE. T.T I admit I very greedy la but I can't help it but to feel like that. T.T I also watched Zatch bell over the internet. Went out with my friends. Had a class bbq. Went out with bingbing. Kept my house clean. Cleared my books. Painted my nails. Find different designs for my nails. Did my laundry. Blabberblabberbleah. In total, I wasted 9 days of my life after the 'O' level examinations!!! BOO~

Gonna try to find a job tmr! Wish me luck! *winkwink*

No comments:

Post a Comment