Sunday, April 15, 2012

SP?

Orientation week @ SP was over just like that - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. An oh-so-quite fruitful orientation I would say. :) Many fun-filled activities and not-my-type games. I managed to make many friends. I finally saw the sun. I finally got to exercise. And blah. My class has this problem of girls and guys being separated. I mean. They don't wanna get along with each other. How. Is. This. Possible..? I don't know? Eventually, you'll see, things will be F-I-N-E. Actually, this is no biggie. Except that I hate the idea of backstabbing (?). C'mon.. GUYS? BACKSTABBING?!?? What the.. Holy ****!@#..

I don't quite like the idea of travelling all the way down from Kembangan to Dover every now and then. Daily. Y'know why? From my area to the west side of Singapore, it takes around 1hour and 30 minutes to reach! By the time I reach home, I'd be dead beat! I hope I'd get used to it real soon. I'd better be..

Oh yes, last Thursday, it was SP's flag day. It's my first time doing this sorta thing. I had to go around Bedok with my tin can asking people to donate.. YES, DONATE. Because of so many scam cases in Singapore, people's trust for this kinda donation events drastically decreased. I even got told off by a lady, FOR ASKING HER TO DONATE?? She added on more nagging by saying there were too many SP students asking for donations in Bedok. WTF. What did I do wrong? I was just doing my job. -.- I rate Thursday as the worst day throughout the orientation week.

Trolololol, dinner's here! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment