Thursday, April 8, 2010

Haha, heyhey!
I think it was last week when my super bling phone's buttons were spoilt. Super depressed luh, so I happily made it worse by plucking out the whole set of buttons and so it came off. Took me a night plus the next morning to get it back into it's proper position luh.. Yeah, and so I did but... The buttons were like abit.. out? Den suddenly all the keys weren't working.... (-_-) Sent it for repair..
Back to using my previous brown phone. It's surprises me that it isn't dead yet, it looks like it's in super bad condition. Yeah, was smsing happily and.. IT FAILED ME. Gosh, like my bling phone, the keys also spoilt. -_- ***k.. WHAT IS THIS?!@?# I cannot sms or call now luh! ONLY can receive calls. Cos my phone's slide haven't spoil YET. I predict it will not work sooner or later. Zzz. I is damn the sian-ed luh. Want sms also cannot nawwww. T_T Stupid sony erisson -'-(-.-)-'- SCREWSCREWWW.

Oh yeah, today during the national anthem I sneezed. I swear I got into trouble for that. -_- Zzzz. Lazy to elaborate. Freak. I got into unnecessary trouble. Stupidstupid... Totally spoilt my whole morning!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH.!!! * Fills heart with hatred *. -.- Luckily Mrs Seah helped me..

2 more days? Yeah approximately.
Man, I can't wait till the SYF results are announced.

Here's something random. I got locked up in the band store yesterday. I was locked by by Joey.. -_- I swear I felt damn... *WTF!!!!!! O_O ... * Well.. ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment