Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HBL. Home-Based Learning.
; Yesh, it's a day at home for us Secondary 3 pupils. Bored to the max..
Switched on the computer.
Accessed the asknlearn webbie.
Logged into my account.
Clicked onto 'Lessons' arnd..................

Daydreamszxszxszxs.. Totally explains why I've never attempted my daily assignments or rather, to put it in the best way I can: I rarely do my homework. (: sounds better eh? Like any of your mommy... and/or daddy does, my mom makes a hell lot of noise when they often find you lazing around the house, computing or sleeping as though you have too much time on your hands. (Luckily I don't see her everyday. Unfortunately, there's a substitute for her nagging... X: ). Oooops. Did I say something wrong? (: Hey, it's absolutely NOT because I'm a lazy girl or because I simply refuse to do my homework! - I am just, T-I-R-E-D, okaaaay? T_T.. Yayayayaya, next thing you know, my mom will say " WAAAAaaa.....! EVEEERRRYDAY YOU TIRED ONE LAAHH!!@#^ ):< ".... And I was thinking, how do you even know when you don't see me everyday? HAHA! Well, I think she says that because she just loooooves saying that sentence, maybe she just has very limited ways of arguing with her daughter... Owell, that's my mom for sure, I understand her pretty well, I know she loves attention.... Sssshhh. (^^)v

Ytd, Physics > POA > D&T > RECESS!!!!! > Chem > History > LUNCH BREAK!!!!!! > Maths.
Lol. After school had oral examinations, both languages, english and chinese. The both timings crashed luh, the school's system is so corrupted so everyone was blur loh... What is this?!?!? So after my chinese oral, it was raining very heavily.. T-Tp Luckily dardar bought an umbrella. \(^0^)/ So wasn't as wet as I had imagined to be. ^^ Awwwww~ HEEHEEEZ <333!!!!!!!!!

Anywayxsz,
Long time no post pictures already. T_T
++++ Peanut phone spoilt. ZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! ):< ):<

No comments:

Post a Comment