Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy 2nd 10th monthsary! ♥
Wahahaaa, it's our 1year&10thmonths today. ^^v
Today is a muchmuch better day than yesterday luh...

List of unfortunate events that happened yesterday: One eye spoil, Went out with two dogs, Didn't bring key nor wallet out.. Dogs barked at me, very noisy, Weather super warm, I was wearing black, Still got barked at, Couldn't stand them both, Go home no key, Stuck outside for 2 hours and 30 minutes approximately till grandpa was back. The end. (:

Yeah, so today was a much better day.. Unfortunately dardar still had to wait for me? >< Uhm.. Day turned out great? ^^ Unlike.. YESTERDAY?! Ohmygod.. I swear yesterday was like one of the worst days of my life.. though... I GOT MY BLING PHONE BACK...!!!! after like.. more than a month's time luh. -_- Sony errison IS lousy.. ): Repair also so long, spare parts also no have - Need to wait (-.-)v Is not I impatient luh, is really super long loh! ): Haiz, it's back le anyway, so, (: ............... I... Shall stop commenting on sony errison until it fails me again! ^^v

*Fingers crossed* Pls don't fail meeeeeeeeee T-T

^^v Whether it worked or not, I don't know.. ^^ But confirm will spoil again one!!!! (shows how muich faith I have in sony) WahahahhaHAHAHAHHA!!!~~~

Byebye~ Goodnight people!!!! Have a great day ahead!
I LOVE MY DARDAR!!!!!! ♥♥♥ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment