Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Time is my enemy

Hehehe, suddenly I remember that after the YOG performance on 8th December, I met that primary school mate of mine in bedok interchange, giving out flyers. Hahhaa, it's Peishin. She seems the same from how she was before. I was blog hopping just now and I so happened to go into her blog and read her December 8th post. LOL. I miss her too luh. Too bad, we've somehow already lost contact. In fact I've lost contact with all of my primary school mates and moved on in life. I remember it was still in Secondary one that we still interact.. Owell.. I still remember the clique called the MFC. It's amazing how friends come and go, just like that. It still happens, even now.. It's a shame - A period in our lives we were so close and as time passes, we're almost strangers.
It's sad but sometimes moving on with the rest of your lives starts with goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment