Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I found my star.

It's been the same thing, like how it always was - Band, band, band, band... It's now left with the YOG but afterthat, we'll soon practice for outdoor. It's like a train that never fails to keep on moving forward.. But, since I'm already here, I'll keep on persevering. Guess I also need more fuel to continue this way.. But then again, there're so many challenges, no, obstacles. So much complicating unhappines that I cannot reveal, thus, trying to hide.. But I feel one day I might just break down, after experiencing how unfair life is.. Sometimes I really just feel like giving up, but it's always because of the times I've failed that makes me stronger and things I've learnt that made me what I am today that keeps me going on and on. And at the end of all this, even if nothing comes out of it, I know I've already tried and did my best.... Sigh.

I feel as though I've lost my only clique. We're no longer as close. It seems like as though we've already went on to our individual seperate paths.. Perhaps they've already found much better people, like tossing aside the old ragged dolls and playing with/moving on to the more mordern toys that they have now. Owell, friends come and go, you see? It's never friends forever... not that I'm trying to be pessimistic or whatsoever but it's true. Reason being one: They're willing to give up older friends for ones that they've just got to know later in their lives. Kinda not worth it but if that's so then so be it.. I've got no way or another to stop you. Goodluck in achieving what you want in the future then, frankly we do not need each other to survive anyway. Well, at least we're ... normal friends. I know it'd be awkward to be like we were before.. after so much that happened because of some intruding. So let's just forget about it and let the past be just a part of our memories.. Our friendship story can end this way if it were written in a book " It was _ that let their paths crossed and it was also _ that seperated them. " A miserable ending, what a pity..

The YOG's performance.. I can say it changed a lot from the very first time is was done. And I hate the fight club now. It's seriously heartbrokening to see my MOUTHPIECE fly outta it's place and hit the ground really hard whenever i do it....................... T___T Question is, how the hell did it come out anyway.. Gosh. Normally people have to put grease to make their instruments be smoother and easier to take out but I don't even use it! I don't understand why whatever and whichever instrument I play for a long time will become smooth... -_- Maybe saliva, sigh~ Hope it doesn't happens again though...
; It's You. Happy 2nd 4th monthsary!
Today's day 519 and it also means it's the 55th where it all changed for the
better. I've never believed in forever, but whether you'll be able show me that
it really exists.. maybe, something something closer to forever at least.. - No
one knows. Well, I do hope you really meant what you said though. Dar, I love
you, wholeheartedly. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment