Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hellohellohello. My last blog update was on the 15th December? Approximately 11 days and I'm finally back. (:

This week's been fine? :D Monday, a day out with Ebi. (E-B....... X: ). Tuesday was spent with my sister, from Bugis > Pasir Ris > Tampines > Pasir Ris (again, -.- ) > Parkway Parade. Owell, Tuesday was mainly about spending money.. You don't have to guess - Yes, I'm broke. ): Money makes the world go round? My world isn't round now...!!!! -_- It's a pity that I can't earn money, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A JOBBBB! RAHHH!! Meh, I've got no time~ Why? Because of my aweeesomly busybusylikeayebee schedule.. ZzzzzZzzzzz~ Hmmm, Wednesday... Wed-nes-day.... O: Lemme think... Oh! There was band. I seriously felt like I came for nothing! HAHA! First, fall in, fall out, combined marching, section marching, sectional music (Warm-up nia.) .... Ydadadadada... Stoned while the band combined in the parade sq. becaaaause I've already transferred over to the pit percussion section and we were intructed to leave our instruments at the sectional area, so boh bian. ): Sian-ed for quite a while. After that, kept instruments and the end of Wednesday's optional band practice. Oh, nooooooO~ It didn't exactly ended cos Miss Joyce Goh wanted to speak to me so yeah, chitchatted and I found out why suddenly my mentality changed.. Owell... I prefer not to voice it out. Thursday, went to Sentosa with clique. PICNIC! Kk, Friday, my bed was my stoning ground. Saturday, went out with Ebi again. :D Oh, I meant, TODAY I went out with Ebi. :D Basically, went to deliver my sister's christmas present to my house. ( This sounds weird.. ) :p Bused to Jurong and MRTed to Tamp. Lunched at Long John. Ate a chocolate cream and had some sorta food poisoning. Can die. Sigh. -_-" SCREWWWWW!!! ): 2 trips to the ladies, ALSO CAN DIE! OHMYHOLYMAAADER! THE F*KING QUEUE WAS BLLAAARDY LONG THAT I HAD TO GO 2 FLOORS DOWN TO PAY A VISIT TO THE GODD*MNED TOIIILET. COULD HAVE JUST VOMITTED ON THE GROUND! So, suffer, suffer, suffered and tada! Finally I got a toilet bowl infront of me! THough, in the end I still had to queue. -.- Zzzz. HATEHATEHATEEEE! Basically, I camped in the toilet cos my stomach was annoying stubborn. But in the end, I became a merlion! Except that I don't have water coming outta my mouth. Only vomit. So happily, Ebi called me.. He was about to get medicine? But noooo, I was already fine.. And so I thought. Went to T1, sickening stomach started to give me pain again, MUST BE SOMEONE CURSE ME! ):< Nah, nonsense. Ebi bought some black charcoal tablets and I ate it. He also sang to me some random songs and his voice can revive the dead. :D POWER! It can even cure my tummy. X: So I listened to his 'wonderful' singing for about 1 and a half hour.... -_- The end.

I love horror movies... Heheheh~ I is not aye sadist.

No comments:

Post a Comment