Sunday, February 7, 2010

Explain this conspiracy against me

Heyheyhey! (: I guess it's time so give my blog some life.. :D
Hmmm.. : How long has it been since my last update? Approximately 26 days I suppose. :D
So far my life has been dull luh, that's why I felt that it's pointless to update. X: What to do? Right now, it's like school, school, band, school, school, school, band, band... And everyday I talk, I laugh, talk, talk, laugh, smile otherwise I'd be bored.. Moodless.. Annoyed.. Yadadadada.. And so the list goes on. YOU SEE? I IS REALLY DE BOH WEI GONG TTM ALREADY. There is nothing to blog about!!!!!!!! O: O: ):< Unless I'll be super long winded luh.. Something like.. Today I opened my eyes, blinked 3 times before getting outta bed. As I took my first step by foot of the day I then continued my second.. then third.. followed by fourth and the fifth... sixth... seventh.... _____th step and finally I reached the toilet. At the toilet, I then pulled down my pants to do my business and since I know this is none of your concern I shall stop this nonsensicle way of blogging and start blogging properly. (:

------------

I'm not planning to go to the sec 3 camp for some personal and other reasons.. I hope my teacher would understand though.. ): I hope. Puh-leeaaaseeee, pray for me.. Thank you very much. {:

Byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment