Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today's the ninth time in the year that I went to school to study. :D
Hahahaha, I got used to schooling like instantly, right from the first day of school.

The timings for all school days, Mondays - Fridays are like so different from last year.. ENDS SO LATE! ):< Excluding Friday, cos it's standard. Like always, it ends at 12.30. In fact, it doesn't make much of a difference on that day because band practice is scheduled on Fridays. ): Urgh. I find it so hard to manage my time now that I no longer end my lessons at 1.30. Omg! I miss those days where I find myself being too free after school, gathering around as a group in the canteen, chitchatting, eating.. Yadadadada.. ): So many changes luhhh. One of the worst changes I'm facing and TRYING to adapt. Yes, my BOOKS! The books are so heavy & bulky now! So many things to bring luh. Even I'd give it a second thought about not bringing my books because without those books, I'm bound to miss out a looooottt of things. ): HatehateHAAATE it!!!! MY BAG IS LIKE A TURTLE SHELL LUH. SO BIG. AND HEAVY. Why don't the schools have lockerszxczxczxc?!!? Lol, nonsense luh, as if the school will be so kind as to provide us with lockers. :p .......... Okok, ignore me, I know I'm complaining a lot. Hehehheeeee. ^^

TODAY! Hmm, today is Tuesday.. o.o The best thing about today is that my bag wasn't as heavy as the day before. A normal school day. :D Oh, in the morning I got barked at, UNREASONABLY, and I was totally not happy with it. COME-ON, I know he was my secondary 1 maths teacher and he knows who I am. He assumes that I'm the same person as I was in secondary one and judges me wrongly. -.-! In fact, he misjudged me 2 years ago luh. Even on the first day of school, he hesitated to allow me to go to the toilet, he didn't trust me. He thinks I'm like some typical ahlian that will go roaming around the school compounds after giving teachers the excuse of going to the toilet. -.-!!!! OMG. Back then I urgently needed to piss to badly luh, but still, he hesitated, he asked me for my handphone, cos he thinks I'll be using my phone aferthat. BUT! I don't even have my phone with me!!!!!!!!! IT WAS IN MY BAG!!!!!! -'-(-.-)-'-(-.-)-'- (-.-)-'- ....... This is the problem of having the same teacher as you did before. It's really sickening. ZZZ! YEAR NEW? NEW START? MY FOOTTTT! This isn't even a NEW start at all luhhhh... Tsk...... It's just too unfortunate that I'm being judged from previous records..

First day of school, I found myself a lil ill, so I slept and when I woke up, my throat was burning and I had a slight fever. Second day of school, I had a bad flu, used like 5 packets of tissue and they were supplies from friends around me.. Ehehehe, I feel bad. X: BUT, third day of school, my flu didn't heal, so same thing.. Kind people were giving me their packets of tissue paper.. And up till now, the flu is still a nuisance, it still hasn't healed yet! Today when I was running my four rounds in the field, it was so hard to breathe in air luh, IT FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE.... ~!@# And I'm a failure at gymnastics! D': BOOHOOHOOOOO!!! I'm not flexible, you see? Well, but that won't make me loose my enthusiasm. ^^v
Hmmm, CCA carnival was on Saturday. O: Had to reach school by 6.15, so yeah, was in time. Performperformperform and it was total highness when it was the drumline performance. Hohohoho! ^^ Ohoh.. And I'm pretty sad that some secondary ones ran away upon my approach. D: Tsk. What an insult! HAHAHA! I don't bite. :B

Ohoh, it felt so weird today. As in, after my class, it was already 3.30+ ? The band members were sectional-ing. As I walked past them, knowing that I'm not supposed to go for band on tuesdays, as I walked out of the school gate while listening to all the musical instruments being played by individuals, IT FELT SO AWKWARDDD!!! Mmmmm, something I have to get used to. O:

No comments:

Post a Comment