Sunday, July 25, 2010

When life is a bitter pill to swallow,
You got to hold on to what you believe.


& I'm trying to. Yesterday was the performance for some official opening of some park or garden. Urgh... Sometimes I wished things aren't the way they turn out to be. Ok - I screwed up. Forgot my gimmicks, played @ the wrong time and things just weren't right! What the hell was I thinking? Just thinking about yesterday makes me feel guilty and hope to turn back time.. Which I can't, of course, makes me feel like hiding away from everyone, for good. However, I still remember Atikah's message about a month ago.

" Though things will get rough at the start, adapt to changes and keep learning. Don't stop. Don't let others words bring you down. You stand strong by what you believe in most. I don't want you to have any tinge of regret once you leave band. Remember you're not alone in this. Don't lost hope. "

It was a super long message but definitely a meaningful one. I know I should keep this in mind but, sometimes I just can't help to feel so alone. Owell.. Anyway, Atikah's really an excellent band major..

No comments:

Post a Comment