Saturday, July 31, 2010

BusyBeeeee

First of all, I've been sick for almost a week already. It's all the many symptoms at once and it's so terrible because I do not have enough time to rest at all. Splitting headaches, an annoying flu, a dry and painful throat and ulcers... I must be really heaty. I need a break man.. But I can afford to miss a day of school - There will be too much to catch up with.

Secondly, I would like to share with you guys the fact that my school bag is never light. It's like I have stones filled in my bag when they are actually books. x_x Oh yes.. And by the way, I lost my POA file on Tuesday. ALL my notes for POA is inside and can you believe it? I LOST it!!!! Very important file.. ): Sigh.. Well, I borrowed Siling's file to photocopy the contents though, don't know how I'm gonna do it, but, I'll just have to. Urgh. It's A LOT of notes by the way.. ): Shoulders need a break from school.

Thirdly, I feel as though I may just break down or something. Homework, trying to listen in school even when I'm so sick and band practices. Everyday is just so tiring.. Sometimes I just skip my dinner and go to bed but my parents don't understand me. I don't have time for myself. I may not be able to cope anymore.

Anywayssss, I'm gonna summarize all the 3 paragraphs into one phrase,

I NEED A BREAK!

& Yes! my break is finally here!!!!! I love Sundays for now!!! I'm gonna pig for 12 hours. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment