Friday, September 10, 2010

Six Minus Two. Four.

Absolutely Kawaii ^^!

Eight8Hundred-00.

Some day I'd like to spend time alone, recapture the past and indulge myself in memories. I'd like to remember the times spent with those people who's been part of my life or even those who's come and gone. I can say, much have changed since I was in kindergarten and primary school, of course.. But even in secondary school, here and there you can see changes. Life is truly a roller coaster ride. I can't seem to remain successful for long and lucky thing I don't remain a looser down there repeating "FML" for long too. (: Life as a 15 year old is ah, somehow manageable however I think something's wrong with me. I think I have advanced sleep phase syndrome? like srsly?!@ Hahahaha, I hope not. -_- I really do sleep at 6-7 pm on school days only weekends/ non-school days are exceptional, I don't know why. Maybe I'm really a pig. Haa,

Watched Resident Evil: Afterlife with HengBingBing @ iluma today. A total freaky show with lots and lots of ZOMBIES?!?.. O.O Mmmm, awesome show. *Thumbs up* Uh-hum, NC 16 movie again. (-.-)v I've got no idea why... Violence? o.o

It's late oredy & I'm very tired. Not gonna upload photos. :p I'm sian-ed and (-.-!) of lousy Sony Erisson cables. Uploading photos is very tedious. You have to squeeze the cable to the phone as hard as you can in order to get it connected. Urgh. Not today man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment