Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy 27th monthsary!!!

Wahahahaaa! Another month has passed! Look how quickly time passes!!!! Soon 2010 will just pass by just like that and before you know it, 2012 will come... and that means, DOOMSDAY!!@#$%#$ Do YOU believe doomsday will ever come in 2012?! I don't. Cos I have stuff that expires in 2013. (-_-) & If I die in 2012, I'll regret going to school to study. /: It would be a waste of time. :p Anyways, today was another awesome-awesome day with HengBingBing. Meh, I srsly couldn't wake myself up early today tho. ><


Well, went to Tamp cos it's the nearest and most convenient place, for a movie. :p Wanted to catch Alpha & Omega but don't have! There was only the 7+ slot. Obviously we wouldn't wait for nuts. O.O I don't think we could spent our time in TAMPINES for 6 hours anyways, nth much there. :D So yeah, ended up watching a chinese movie.. nc16 again. LOL. Went to popeyes for lunch and went in the movie theatre. There was this advertisement of a horror movie and it successfully spooked me out to tears. D:


What I can comment on is that the movie was really full of violence. Hahahas, bused back. Day ended quickly. (: but I enjoyed my time with HengBingBing today. ^^v Did not really go out too long tho, cos the examinations are coming. Zzzz.. Went back home to read my books. First paper's on Monday - English, followed by Mother Tongue on Tuesday. Zzzz. Celebrating my birthday in advance on the 16th, which is a Saturday. And on the following Monday, there'll be my chemistry paper and my Principles of Accounts paper 2. T0T Then the EOYs will end. Is it a bad date? T-T Zzzz, bleah. No time to worry for this issue.

Laugh at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment