Saturday, September 4, 2010


"
Learn from yesterday,
Live for today,
Hope for tomorrow. "

Hellohelloooo!!! Today was a great day. :D I woke up, did the usual wash up and switched on the television. On the television screen, it was channel OKTO! (LOL.) :D 8am in the morning and it's showing.... SESAME STREET!! WHEEHEE! ^^v And there was cookie monster acting like elmo. :p Instead of elmo's goldfish, it was a cookie. He talked to the cookie, ate the cookie and even sang the 'COOKIE SONG'!!!!!!! :D :D :D Yadadada! heehee, ignore my lameness please. :D

Supposed to meet Mr HengBingBing @ 12 but I was late. x_x Well, he pinched my poor and sensitive nose!!!! ): DAMN ANNOYING LUH. Zzzzzzz... In fact he pinched it so many times today that at the end of the day, my nose was leaking. ): Of all things y'know? Must bully my pitiful nose.. ): Sob.. Sobxzs... Anyway, went to Tamp eat and to watch "Vampire Sucks". I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw NC16.. (I'M NOT EVEN SIXTEEN YEARS OOOOLD!) -_-!!! lawll. Went in anyway. It's a show that I've been waiting for so long!!! HOW CAN I NOT SEEE ITTTT!!!! D: My school taught me: "Perseverance yields success." And so I've been inculcated the belief of PERSEVERANCE!!! X: *clapclap*.. Anyway, it was such a comedy!! How can it be NC16?!? THERE MUST BE AN ERROR! ( I suppose. ) Bleah. After the show, walk, walked. We went to take bus 67. Missed the stop because something happened and dono where it took us but I know there were many indians in the bus..... Was really scary. Alighted at some stop that I've never been before and looked for a bus back to my home!!! Was so sleepy and hungry at that moment of time. GOsh, can die!!! And after a loooong walk, finally found what I wanted. PlahPlahPlah... TADA!!!! HOME SWEET HOME! Parents weren't at home so I had to cook for myself. )':

-------------

Update on my life:

Regarding school, well, gonna have to buck up on mathematics. Can't believe I failed English. -_- That's the consequence of being absent from school and not knowing the assignments that were handed in!!!! OMFG! I hate it when they grade you by assignments! However, it has also beneficial points. :D like.. I PASSED MY SCIENCE WITH A 62.5% LOL. NOT BAD FOR ME LEYH! There's SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT OK?! from 30+ to 60++ :D But I don't know how I'm gonna pass for my final year luh, my science sucks!!!! ): Well, I scored 68% for my CHINESE!!!! CAN'T YOU BELIEVE IT?! IT'S CHINESE!!!!!!!!! I totally OWNED my chinese class! X: HAHAHA! ALmost unbelievable. SS will be 74, History idk, POA 86, D and T 78 (owned D&T students. :p ), so on and so for. Most disappointing is my mathematics and ENGLISH!!!! -'- SCORED ONLY B4 FOR MATHS. ): It's so lousy! ): AND MY ENGLISH TOTALLY PULLED UP MY L1R4 or 5!!!! I WORK HARDER IN TERM 4!

Regarding band, it's so much funner and enjoyable than when I was in PP! Wahahahaha! I'm so happee. :D Playing Fate of the Gods and El Camino Real. :D El Camino makes my ring finger spasm. ): Urgh, real challenging indeed. Definitely will work hard cos I don't wanna play fate of the gods. Though it's a nice song, it's boring, right? x_x

Tata! Goodnight people! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment