Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Parts & Parcels of My Life

So today is the day where secondary school students will make this special effort to go back to their previous schools. Mmm... Haven't had any contact with my primary school mates for soooo long till yesterday night on MSN, well, I do not have a FB account.. Anti-social luh, heh. Went over to MBS after school and there were my ex-schoolmates. :') Aww, mizz them so much. LOL. Funny thing is that all of us did not even bother contacting each other during any other time of the year! See the irony? Hahahaa.. Owell, I miss my school, very different from PingYi indeed. (Eg. Lifts, BETTER canteen food, bigger school.. ) Tsk, haiyo, how come I ended up in PY with a PSLE aggregate of 205.. -_- *shakes head*..

Pei Shin, Si Yi and I


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha, I enjoy days without school cos I'm so sick of carrying my "turtle shell" here and there. Really heavy y'know? ): I keep thinking to myself that my bag is filled with stones but when I open it, it's actually books.. Ohmy. -_- Maybe I really shouldn't bring my books to school. ): ALL of the pictures below (regarding this particular post) actually represents FREEDOM. :D Just like a bird spreading it's wings and soaring up the blue, blue sky. Heh heh. ^^v

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concert @ zee Esplanade on the 15th August 2010


Well. This day is another day which will be part of my memory. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME LISTENING AND VIEWING AN ORCHESTRA FOR REAL!!!!!!!! Actually it's the reason why I even went for that concert. :p I could see manymanyMANY string instruments and funny thing is that their movement is very exaggerating and yet I hear no sound coming out. :x Is it me or...? x_x Ohwell, nevermind that rhetorical question. GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE! TMR IS A HOLIDAY!!!!! PIG AS LONG AS YOU LIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment