Thursday, October 21, 2010

If you do not mind, it doesn't matter at all.

Today I'm just another year older.
I spent the day just like any other ordinary day like this.

Wake up. Find my way at home in the dark, Usual stuff. Trying to be as quiet as I could, to avoid waking anybody up. Got out of house. Bused. Walked. Shoes were damp because of rain. Spent time in school. Dismissal at 3.30. Walked the usual, "faraway" bus stop. Waited. Bored. Went to petal mac. Ate. Went home. Slept. Woke up. Dinner. Usual stuff. And now it's 11.28pm already.

I appreciate those birthday wishes. Though some forgotten. Not even a word from my parents. I feel kinda disappointed. However, this year's better than the last. I got to celebrate it on the 16th. But, I'm still unsatisfied and sad somehow. Owell. Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so I might as well be happy. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment