Saturday, July 18, 2009

I PREDICT..!!!

That the following week's gonna be tougher than it already is. Reeeal tougher. Upcoming projects! assignments! WORSE STILL - Band.

( My mood level has just gone done by three-quarters. )

..And I thought I missed band. Nehhh ~ It wus oll a lieeee!!! A BIGBIG ONE!!! MUAHAHAH!!.. No luh. Honestly, I don't know what I want. Doncha think with band going on thrice or twice a week is a nuisance? And when it doesn't gets in your way anymore, you feel like you've got actually too much time to spend? * Blinkblink* ..Whether you agree with me or not, your problem. Yes, only yours, not mine. I've got to say most of the people agree with the ' nuisance ' part. If you say that you don't, you're obviously lying. You're lyyyyying. Youuuu'reee lyyyinnnnnggg. Yooouuuuuu'rrreeee llllyyyiiinnnggg.. Enough? You're lyi... -.- Enough. (: I KNOW... THAT YOU YOU'D RATHER SPEND YOUR TIME DOING BETTER THINGS!! WHO DOESN'T, HUH ! Or maybe, you're a band-geek. Who knows. OR. Acting to be one. OR. You're sucked up. OR. You're aiming for a position in band, that's why you can't possibly say anything like " Band's a bloodsucker ". AM I RIGHT ?!? One reason that explains a greater portion of it, you're not human.

These are my views all right. No way or another to judge them.

No comments:

Post a Comment