Friday, July 3, 2009

Gracious

Should I take up the Music Elective Programme ? Like taking music as one of my subjects in school. More subjects equals more time. I should really consider. Most people said I should.

Random health checkup.

So much for being classified under the severly underweight column. The school's sending me to some checkup on xxx. Not a good sign. Yes, I don't really eat a lot. I dread eating during dinner. Never once from the past few years till now was there peace during that period of time. Sitting together at the dining table as a family don't exist in my life. I remember in those days, we do, but right now things aren't the same after an act of impulse. Well, least I still have my mother and my grandmother who cooks for me. Truth is, I'm kinda picky on foods. Something I'm really glad about's that they're putting in effort to please me by cooking my favourite dishes. Veggies and fish aren't my type of thing. They disgust me. They are even times where once I took a short glance at the food served, I'll go back to sleep and they'll force me to get up to eat, dampening my mood even further, really. Sigh, my sister doesn't wanna eat with us anymore thanks to my aunt. My father? He can do whatever he want, I don't care. His betrayal still angers me after so many years. He, himself destroyed the trust...

Haven't been reading after sooo long. I remember my previous book before this one was 'Damaged' and it's like sooo long ago. Do you know I luv reading a lot..? No you don't.

A violin. A viola. * Blinkblink * D:

No comments:

Post a Comment