Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 366.
Happy first year anniversary, dardar! iloveyou!


Okay, this happened and that happened and poof!* The day's about to end. :D Hahahaha, school life's been a pain. As the days pass, I feel myself getting more and more tired. Even worse, I'm on a certain type of medicine that my body can't get used to yet. Another way to put it is that I'm having the side effects which makes me feel so sick. No, it isn't killing me though, still living my life as per normal. (8

I owe teacher my holiday assignments. She's chasing me for it. The truth is, I don't even know what holiday assignment she's talking about. o.o.o!!! I owe teacher my report book. She's also chasing me for this. Really, I wanna tell her but, :x My latest report slip is in my band file and it's currently MIA !!@ :'D Incredible..! Other than that, I don't owe her nor other teachers anything, yet. I said yet. See how things are able to remain the same, wanna bet, THEY WILL BE ! :D UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! :D :D :D

I find this really true ---
Things to do today :
1) Get up.
2) Survive.
3) Go back to bed.

My way of living. (': Currently waiting for time to pass quickly. The night's my party time. The morning's my yawning time. The afternoon's my sleep time. School should really be in the night. O: I focus better at this period of time.

Goodgoodnight! Gonna have supper. :D
Don't come back soon !

So not gonna loose the ring. (8

No comments:

Post a Comment