Monday, November 30, 2009

You make mistakes too, right?
Unless you're human, you don't, yes?

Back from the 2 days 1 night desaru trip with the band yesterday. It was a short trip after all, so yeah, only brought my necessities along with me. Well, it was... better last year?

Day one : Forced myself to get outta bed at 4 but couldn't. So yeah, dar's morning call woke me up again. Dragged my left leg first, followed by my right, and the left again.. right.. left....... and right.. left.. Washed up.... yadablahblahblah and left home. Some things unexpectedly happened after I met dar. Well, somehow it ended up that my aunt fetched dar and I to school by car. Reached the school gates. Some of the band members were already there, waiting for the gates to be opened - Eventually, it did. All went to the canteen, sat down in groups. And that was how I got stuck with my group members till the trip ended. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment