Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy birthday dardar! ♥♥♥ ^^v
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. (:

& also, Happy birthday bryanERRRR! (^^)
You shall not be sick today!

I guess it's time to give this blog a lil bit of life? Idon't know where to start. O:
Uh, it's the same thing that I do everyday. /: I don't see a point to blog? O: O: ^^
Well, there was a 1 week school holiday.
From day 1 to 4, I've been in band camp.
On day 5, I wasted more that half the day pigging.
Then, day 6 was spent for a whole day at school for band practice.
The last day was the second day of break for the band members, managed to complete only POA and Social Studies holiday homework with the limited time I have. After that went to Jurong and came back around 12.
Monday, a school day... Was really sleepy. Had band practice at NTU, missed thirty minutes of history and a full maths lesson.. it was raining heavily for really long..
Tuesday, band rehearsal at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Cold.
Wednesday........ Zzzzzz ...... I should turn in now, bye. bye. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment