Sunday, March 28, 2010

I can see you stalking like a predator

Heheheee. Meh. I need to refresh my memory before blogging.
Ummmm, *Flashback, Flashback*.. On dar's and bryan's birthday, of course there must be saboing. (:

Aron & I bought flour from the mama shop right after school. *Note: 3 packets of flour. Sheesh, it's a long story luh. Well, waited for Mr Er to finish his oral examinations at the canteen. Uhhh, a lot of people were there, can't really remember, sorry if I missed out! X: Aron, Amelia, Jeremy, HuiMin, Tiffany, 2 of the triplets( I still can't differentiate which is which) and I sabo-ed Bryan. Well, wasn't really a success, at least Bryan got wet from head to toe with flour all over. He was running all over the school, from the canteen to the d&t block... I think he got to the second floor and back to the volleyball court area... and behind ms goh's homeroom. It was raining heavily and Bryan was in the rain so were we, cos we had to catch him, regardless. Well... for the fun of it. /: Unfortunately at that time, We were outside Ms Goh's homeroom and she was still having classes... So she saw the saboing and all. She went out of her class and I spotted her right away and immediately alerted the rest but... they were having too much fun. /: I went to wash up and all cos I had flour all over.

When I came back, I heard that the rest, except the 2 of the triplets were punished by miss goh. They had to stand outside the staff room for 3 hours till ms goh came back and had to do 60 jumping jacks. She's probably satisfied with all that punishment I hope. I wasn't caught? /: Funny thing is that no one named me out. Wow... Anyway, we had 2 packets of flour left. Don't know how it both landed up in WeiJian's and his friend's hands. Last thing I saw before I went up the bus with dar was that they were playing with flour..

About saboing and all.. Yeah true I can be lucky sometimes with people I can trust but looks like some people ought to be kept away from to avoid trouble.

These people are like lions in wait to pin their prey on the ground. They look for opportunity to attack or to strike at it's prey when it's possible. Even a lion cub can bite... In fact, it'll eventually grow up and become a lion afterall. How I wished lions aren't the king of the jungle. Where's the hunter when you need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment