Thursday, March 11, 2010

Swallowed into history

Tortured by the past, trapped by the past, living in the past.
Yet, if there where a way out, then..


This term is about to pass by so naturally. Sad to say that my appeal to MTL B was turned down. Danggggg... I seriously can't cope with the many, or rather, MUCH profound chinese characters existing right now here in planet Earth. It's just that lady luck on was on my side last year that I could pass my mother tongue exam, not because I'm fine or whatsoever. Hmph. What a bore. Unfortunately, there's no way out for me. I'm unwillingly stucked with Chinese. ): Well, looks like I'll just have to do the best I can then. (: Firstly, I need a chinese-english dictionary..

Yes, I know my blog is dead. I just lost my interest in blogging.. ^^ Unlike last year? In fact, I'm busy like a bee. I have an annoyingly tight schedule and I don't have much free time on my hands. ):

Each and every failure gives me the strength to move on and work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment