Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Heez. Me is proud to announce to you people out there that me, finally dropped all me's milk teeth (baby teeth)!!!! Uwahahahahaha!!!! Meh~ I know it's nothing much of a biggie to you, you nor you but I'm just gonna blog it out anyway~ Haaas. Just got the last one out today!! :D :D Clapclap? (:

Today is the 10th day after my previous blog post.. AND! SO many things have passed.. Let me tell you what. ^^ Out of a week, 7 days!!! 5 days were spent for the band practices to rehearsals to performances!!! Isn't it CRAZIFIED??? Hahahas. Oh, I'm so glad that week's over man!!! At least the following week's much better! Monday and Tuesday( which is today) IS A HOLIDAY!!!!! Ohyes, I hope I hadn't been wasting my time on the YOG performance though.. :\ Mdm Nava said I may not be able to participate just because of the result of my hair. x_x Right. I've got no say to this.. Well, after all, I'm just a student and a band member.... not anything else high up there, you see? ): I just feel so, Discouraged.

On a much cheerful note, the previous Saturday (7/Aug/10) was GREAT! Hahahahas, went to the Anglo Chinese School (I) for their concert. What I can comment on is that.. It's worth my 10 bucks. ^^ Well, on that day, I met Mr HengBingBing late afternoon and we had some food at mac. After that, aunt elsie called and said she'll be picking us up to go for the concert. While waiting for her to come, (haha) HengBingBing was practicing how to greet my aunt, grandmother and grandfather.. Not to mention his hands were all cold. :x Finally!!! They came, entered the car and the silly boii was so relieved. Sad thing he was so quiet throughout the trip to ACSI.. ): Hmm.. At the school, Jacqueline and Jeremy were waiting there. Hahahas.. Went in the auditorium together and.. The concert started. :p Most of the soloist screwed up. Esp the trumpeter, >< Too nervous? LOL. I heard they only had 2 weeks to practice. Well, and soon, there was the interval. Very surprisingly, the saxophonists put up a self-initiated performance for the audience during that period of time. They played Oh! from girl's generation. Impressive.. :p And of course at the end of it, the crowd cheered and clapped loudly for the section. :p

Skipskipskip~ Performance ended. HengBingBing, Jacqueline and Jeremy socialized with my family.. Some introduction here and there. Then Jacqueline and Jeremy went off, leaving HengBingBing with aunt elsie, uncle ben, aunt lilian, grandfather, grandmother and I. Waited for Cavin to change, keep his instrument, fall in and fall out.. Till he was released.. I think we waited for an hour or so.. x_x So long. Aunt Lilian and Aunt Elsie were questioning HengBingBing about himself, LOL. Stressful hor?.. :D When cavin was finally released, we went for dinner.. And by the time we reached the hotel, it was already 11++ Was sleeping in the car luh.. At the hotel.. There was a group of singers.. Haha~ Guess what, we still had to wait for the booking of seats. And after so long, we got to have our... SUPPER. Well, so much for waiting. THE buffet sucked!!!! Rice was cold and HARD. Dishes weren't really appealing as well. No one ate much except HengBingBing, my Grandfather and uncle. Hungry monsters. Actually it's because they were guys. :p Errr.. Count Cavin out. :p Had icecream.. Bingbing shared the 5 scoops with me. :D And after everything's done there, headed back le. Aunt elsie sent my grandmother back, followed by HengBingbing then me. (: Enjoyed the day a lot. (: I hope there's another day like that once more.

Hahahas, my post is gonna be long. ;p Today, I watched sorcerer's apprentice together with HengBingBing at iluma. (: Thumbs up for the show. ^^v

Well, there's school tmr!!!
All the best to me! And GOODnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment