Saturday, August 14, 2010

Eff-Em-Ell. If only...

I did not expect this time of my life to be so troublesome and burdening. I know I'll get a depression from THIS particular, problematic issue. Very problematic indeed and put it in a bad way, it's totally pissing me off. For WEEKS! More than a month.. It's been like this already, they'll be ones who never fails to bug me all day long.

These people are the ones who's made my life so stressful and such a headache. I don't know what's their goal or whatsoever. Each time, I've been obedient, just for the reason of making them LEAVE ME ALONE AND stop finding more trouble for me.. But being OBEDIENT does not pay off. It is POINTLESS, P-O-I-N-T-L-E-S-S!!!! - that they don't see. Absolutely disheartening. Makes me feel as though I can no longer move on any further.. They don't even trust me? What is the point?

Even threatened to leave me out out of some events which makes me feel not of any use at all to all of you. Yes, you and the rest of you can carry on WITHOUT me, you don't need me in fact.. That is the ugly truth. However, I'd hope you hadn't make it so clear, making me feel bad. I no longer count this as caring and concerned, I call this, threatening. I need to clear my mind.. Luckily, there are still people out there who're there for me. I've figured out the people I can rely on. The ones who I can trust and the ones who trusts me. I'm very grateful to whoever that has tried or did cheer me up, who has turned my frown upside down. Even to those who has offered tissue paper to me when I was crying. A BIG THANK YOU to all of you!!! (:

A relaxing and enjoyable Saturday today. Finally a day without problems. Went to iluma to watch "SALT", a very action-packed movie with HengBingBing. (: And then MRTed to DhobyGhaut for his interview. Had lunch there too, followed by the veryvery long wait for his turn. I really needed today very much, I needed a break.. (: Thank you for today HengBingBing. (: Well, I'll hope tomorrow will be a good day too. Gonna go for a concert at Esplanade with the band members. Meeting my section mates for lunch first! (: Excluding Ashima who's fasting.. /: Pitypity..

Goodnight people! My tagboard is spammed with unknown people. (-.-)


No comments:

Post a Comment