Monday, June 29, 2009

School's started, so, here we go again...


What can you expect on the first day of school.
Teachers introducing themselves? Teachers asking students to stand up and introduce themselves? No point with the introduction, really. I remember my D&T teacher was lecturing us about his whole life story today. Well, interesting. That's all I could offer. Least, it was entertaining. I could really feel my energy drastically being wasted just listening to them, urgh. I'm not used to life this way already. I was practically yawning throughout the whole school hours. Not my fault. Totally not my fault, the school holidays were too long. Maybe too relaxing, in some way or another - In the cyber world.

Yes, I can distinguish between the cyber and virtual world, no worries. (: But here, in reality, it's more tedious, more work done. How annoying. At least this time, my timetable's really beautiful, 1.30 at the latest. No afternoon lessons ! WHOOPEEE !@ :D But in a day, there can be a lot of subjects. Bring more books? Neh, doesn't affect me at all. I don't bring my books to school. But somehow my mind gets tired at the sight of different teachers. No joke. It makes the day feel sooooo loooong.. T^T Just hope an improvement of the other few days.

No school for me tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment