Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ey-hey! (:

The differences between school days and the holidays are not much. :P Well, it's now that we don't have to study and listen to teachers at school but we still have to go to school. Hahahahaha, it's been band, band, band, and band almost everyday! I haven't been spending time with JBJ anymore. (o.o) Even after band I hardly get to go out with them/ eat with them/ talk/ crap with them cos I've been going straight home these days.. (._.) Either my aunt picks me up from school and drives me home afterthat or I have to make it back home for dinner.. I wonder if they still go out together.. (?) Somehow and somewhat my life's been much different than before, now that I live with different people, even things are different now. Frankly, I feel much happier than before though I feel very lonely at home. At least I've gone back to gaming to keep me busy. (: My mom and sister still keeps in contact with me. Hahaha, Charmaine has been asking me to go with her for rebonding but I'm never free. :P Too bad, perhaps another day? :D

On Tuesday, went out with Bryan and Adrian to buy the materials for the fan.. Tsk. So we were sharing materials.. And we were going off to different places.. Well, they insisted on taking the materials so yeah, passed them my fan and all the other stuff. And the next day, my fan came back to me, BROKEN. ):< It really pissed me off. In the end I couldn't do it anymore, was really frustrating. Tsk. I swear I'm never gonna share materials or leave things in other's care anymore. Well, at least on Tuesday I had an awesome piano lesson! :D

Goodbye! Off to school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment