Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello-Hello! :D

This weekend is AWESOME! It feels as though I haven't been myself for sooo long!!!! :D :D HAHA! Must've been because of the previous few days which were so band-i-fied. Hmm. I feel so relieved that the fancy drill's over though my section scored 63% (bronze).

Mmm.. I was thinking:
1) Truthfully, the truth : " Not good enough. "
2) To make myself feel better : " See from the top nicer luh! ):< "
3) To motivate myself : " There is still the basic drill! "

T_________T It was gold last yearrrr..... /: Tsk. TSK. TSKKKK. Aww.. It's over anyway. Butbutbut. Seriously! IF there's still a basic drill comp, I have high hopes for it. (: (: Heh heh heh. Yes.. yes.. I know I'm just pleasing myself.. HAR-HAR-HAR! >;D ... (-.-)v

Well, yesterday was called zee Sar-ter-day shopping spree and today's called zee Sunny-day shopping spree.. Eh? It was actually drizzling a lil today. X: Anyway, together, zee Sar-ter-day shopping spree arnd zee Sunny-day shopping spree equals AYE MASSIVE SHOPPING SPREE!!! UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!~<3333 WHOOO!! I'M EXTREMELY SATISFIED AFTER SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY ON MY THINGS! :D I loveeee this feeling, don't ask me why. Heehee~

It's another bandified day tomorrow! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment