Thursday, November 26, 2009

If I could wish upon a star

I'd like things to remain like this forever and ever and ever...
Oh yes, it's the holidays, the band practices are still as usual. (: Dar fetches me to go to school together early in morning. (: And so when we reach school the band will fall in at the appropriate time. Sectional marching/music, combine, YOG... Yadadadada, all that and it' be lunchbreak. It'd be a difficult decision on where or what to eat for my section mates and I. Well, the food's limited.. that's why... O: After eating, I find that time will fly, thus the band practice will eventually end. Fall out, and return home for dinner...

Errr, it's like this everyday if it's a band day. (: So yeah, today was different. Supposingly there was YOG practice but afterthat it was cancelled? Thank goodness, I was already planning to go to the ACSI concert a long time ago for my cousin who is performing's sake. So yeah, went with dardar to bedok inter to meet up with the rest of the people in band who's going for the concert.

Bedok inter > Dover > ACSI.

So went into the auditorium at ACSI that has a very weird name. And as usual, I'm fascinated by the size and environment of the school. Ping Yi which is peanuts compared to the school... Sigh. So yeah, their music was as good as ever. I enjoyed a few pieces. And more or less, after an hour later, the concert ended and from Dover we went over to Boon Lay at Jurong Point. Ate at BK there. Went back to Bedok inter afterthat by MRT. Dar. . . . . because I said too much. ): So when we reacher inter, seperated ways, dar sent me home and day ended.

So many things I have to say.
So many things I have to do.
So many things I have to decide.
A path yet unknown..


Joselyn: relink > loves-ickness.blogspot.com
Relinked le. :D
siyi: hi deary! its been a really long time since we've chatted huh? really hope to see you again asap! ^^
Heyhey! (: It's been looooong since we last met! I'll really hope to see you some day... ):
BCYT.♥: LOL TOUCH SOUNDS WRONG LOL ! ^^ TAGGED !
BCYT.♥: CHARLOTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE♥ ! Bjorn here to tag you WKAAKAKAK A ! LONG TIME NO TALK/SEE/TOUCH
Hahahahahaha, long time no seeeee! :D I think I have a higher chance of meeting you cos you live near me? (:
Bryannnnnn.: opps? about the fan. :X
It's okay! Stuuupid. >:)
mendel: ヾ(^ ▽ ^) tagged mei!
Thankyou kor! :D
love, ameliaaaa (; .: Charlotte! link me^^ . tyvm :D. http://www.ameliaaaai-nsanity.blogspot.com
Linked you already. :D
Charmaine: >:(((((((((((((
Charmaine: B!TCHYW!TCHY!! >:(
Charmaine: *****ywitchy >:(
SHUDDUP! ):<
TCJ from MBS: Ping yi sec is in Chai Chee Road and the flats there have a lot of cats Bye
TCJ from MBS: And I can see Ping yi sec from my extra room everyday too LOL
TCJ from MBS: BTY I live just beside ping Yi sec nso if u c me, it;s normal
TCJ from MBS: Hi I closed my blog. Thanks
Uhhhh, you're reallyreally random yknow? ._. You're chuanjie right?.. x_x So you're telling me to unlink you or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment