Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 491 : Constant as the stars above.

Happy 2nd 4th monthsary! :D I love you as much as always. <3 ^^

It's now the year end H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S and I'm feeling kinda high!
Whooooopeee! Approximately 2 months of break from school. ^.^
I'm soooooo freeeee! No, TOO FREE in fact - Too much of a good thing is.. BAD? D:
Ahahaha, whatever. I've got a feeling this time, the holidays are gonna be better than before. COS, I'm not at home. Uwahahhahaha! MmmmMm? One of the good things about being at my 2nd home? - I have my aunt. :D And she waaaay better than my sister who's got no life and always stuck to the computer, AUDI-ING. Worst still, she neeeveer wants to go out with me. ):< Screw her.. She's always leaving me bored at home with nothing to do, butbutbut, it's a different thing now, I'm living a new life! :D Yeah, somehow. There's my aunt to discipline me now and, I've got 'curfews' now. Not exactly aye curfew but I said so cos whenever I reach home late, my grandma will make a hell lot of noise and I don't like it. So! To prevent her from screeching and nagging, I've decided to come home early after school/band. - before the sky is totally dark? Urgh, it depends luh. O:

Staying at my 2nd home, it's a NO to skip meals. T____T
I sleep also they wake me up to eat. Hmph. Well, they've already said it : Their aim for me is to get to 45kg.. It'd be a miracle if that happens. O: Cos I'm only 38.. Wait. It could be possible! Cos after staying here for about 16 days and I've gained 2kg. They're stuffing me with food like a christmas turkey for dinner? X: Hahaha, they won't eat me like how the turkey will end up. :p

Off to 1st home! My dad is off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment