Thursday, October 29, 2009

It has been quite long since I last updated? Quite?

I'm spending my life with a whole new atmosphere that I have to get used to - A new home, a second home. I haven't been home since the 18th October. Frankly, I feel kinda sad.. However depressed is not gonna be written all over my face. I, am still going to live my life. I've been thinking about it for some time - To go back home or not to. I'm afraid that the same thing would happen between my... father and I if I do. The things I have now is limited, but I guess I'm happy and contented though. Sigh. At least. But I feel so lonely.. somehow..

Wellwellwell, set the unhappiness aside! (:
School's gonna be over, holidays are coming. YAYEEEE! :D ( Though I know the holidays isn't really gonna be a holiday. ) Hehehehe. Even the report books are out and I'm.... not really satisfied with my results but I'll do better next year. :D Ohohohoh! My theory exam falls on this Saturday! O.O All the best to me? Hmm? Another exam? ToTv

Piano lesson's gonna start.
Hahahahas, ciaosss. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment