Tuesday, June 9, 2009

99th post !

Suddenly it came to me that I moved from my previous blog to this current one after a total of 199 posts, not allowing the 200th on purpose. Maybe I should do the same again. * random.

Rot.Rot.Rot. I'm.rotting.at.home. Nothing seems to keep me entertained for a long time, you see? So that means you'll find me doing this and that and this blah and blah.. -.- Let's get straight to the point. I'm bored, totally. Owell, I should give you the same treatment, shouldn't I? One for all, all for one? :D Yehhh, I is gonna boreeee you. Nehh, kiddinkiddin. I just feel like being long winded today, so bear with me awhile. Awhile I said. (:

Starting from yesterday :

A decent day. And of course with the exception of the period where band began. I swear it was totally not my day, don't ask me why. Went to mathematics class, and as usual, was late again. Ya-da-da-da-da-bla-bla-blabber-blah ~ AND CLASS ENDED ! Felt much better after a short nap thanks to a minimum amount of sleep the day before. Went for band with a lil bit of hesitation. Mood went down at the sight of musical instruments. Mood went up soon after playing my own instrument. Went in to the music room and what do I see ?! A WINDOW ! A WINDOW THAT'S OPENED ! Not only thaaat, the sunlight was practically too bright that it affects me a whole lot. Darn that window. Why in the first place was it opened ?! -.- I can't stand light. Okay, I don't wanna continue. Soon after that, my day became superduper muchmuch better, why ? Cos there wasn't anymore noise. No more noises from the musical instruments nor the drum stick that Mr poh was using the hit the table. Speaking about that poor thing( drum stick ) , it was bloody damn deafening. Each hit produced can cause heart attack, really. Like excuuse me, please do pity the people at the front most, thank you, it'd be most appreciated. -.-

Whatever. It makes my blood boil just thinking of the band practice yesterday. It almost spoiled my whole day. Almost. Well, things were must better after that. Bought Jianhao's present with the help of many people. Thanks. And soon went over to Jacq's place and blahblahblah. Bused to Jh house. I think we got off the wrong stop thanks to Jacqueline. Not my fault at all ! (: .. Even better, we both got lost after that. That Jacqueline was screaming at any road she was crossing. She made me so paiseh and frightened. -.- Stupid girl, lousy mother, still need her daughter to help her cross roads. Okay, we got lost, we kept screaming, we were perspiring, great eh? Then Jianhao called to ask where we were so we told him the truth that we were lost. Like durrrh ?! Anot why we take so long huh ? Paiseh you know !! Get lost in this kind of place.. Soon we saw two lifesavers which were dar and bryan................................................................. HAHAHAHAHA ! X: I felt so pathetic back then. Finally, we reached the birthday boy's place and he opened our present which was really useful to him. X-X Actually Jacqueline and I were just joking about it while texting each other. In actual fact, I thought it might be a good idea, so yeah.. (: Now all I remember was that I almost vomitted because of the smell of cheese all over my face all thanks to Jianhao and Bryan who smeared the cake on my face.. Smellysmellysmelly!!!!@ )': D': Go dieeee !!! D: T^T .. The barbequed food.. I wonder how much was wasted.. Seems like there were still so much food. O: !! :O !! O: !! People went home, one by one and soon my sister left too and I left too. Couldn't stand it, I just HAD to sleep ! (: So yeah, I got what I wanted and YAY !! Slept happily and peacefully and the next morning ? Bad mood again. -.- And boredom strikes.

The end !! You enjoyed my story ? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment