Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank you, Ming Kwang, for your much effective help. (:

YAYEEE !! The extra part of my tooth has been trimmed down ! I've been suffering with it for a loooong time. It made my tooth like a vampire's fang and I often bite my own gums with it 'cos it's so sharp. )': Poor thing, it still can't be removed yet though. The dentist said he wasn't trained to do this, so yeah, I still have to wait. I remember on that day all the dentists there were crowding around me, amazed that I have such a vampirish feature. I hope I'm not the only one like that. It seemed to me that they have never seen such a tooth though. Well, whatever it is, imma human, no worries, I've always been a human. ^~^

-----

Is it me or the weather? I have 4 ulcers and 2 more growing, it's killing meeee. ToT Hmph, hate it. I have no mood to go out and yet Bryan begged me to go for the deyi concert. * Shakes my head * Definately not worth it at all. The concert bores me to tears. It was definately a better idea to go out with my sister, rather than go for some concert which wasn't worth my time. I regret ! I SO DAMN REGRET !!! URGH!@#! This is pissing me off a lot. Hmm, at least the last part of the performance was.. wowie, i like. (:

Bryan's wound is beautiful. It's gonna be a scar. o.ob Karma. ( I didn't say aaaanything. )

No comments:

Post a Comment