Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let the truth reveal itself.

Sometimes. Sometimes. Sometimes.

I feel like a nobody. Everyone, everywhere's just making use of each another..

Edited. Okay, Happy Birthday, mother. I'm no filial daughter of yours, so may your birthday wishes have nothing to do with me at all. Thank you.

Today was a day that wasn't worth it at all. Slacked slacked and slacked, uh-huh, not worth it at all, totally a waste of my precious time. Had. Fun. Though. Oh, and I was referring to them, who were practically disturbing each other and making a hell lot of noise, not me. (: They hid my handphone and thought it was funny. Once again, funny to them, not me. (: They were vandalising each others hands and I can't be wrong that they wanted to vandalise my hand, too. It was absolutely thrilling as to scribble on other's hands, to them, not me. (: And if you might be thinking that it is extremely ironic to put a smile after each event that pisses me off, you're right. I was just being sarcastic. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment