Saturday, June 13, 2009

Row, row, row your boat,

Gently down the stream.. X:

Hiho! Back into blogging again after a countable number of days.

Don't bother asking me to update because you should know really well that I don't owe any of you the lil' updates from my blog at all. Besides, it's my blog afterall. Whether you like it or not, I'll update as and when I feel like it or not. Does it make any sense to you ? (8 And now that I think of it, I find the unknowns adding up in my tagboard. Okay, I know it isn't wrong to not put your name there but, to make my life easier for whatever reason, do, kindly, place, your, name, there. If you're wondering why, I'm curious, that's all.

----------

Flashback. Flashbacks. Flashbackkkkk-ed.

Oh ! Coincidentally, I met mendel and some very familiar guy outside macs on Friday. To think I even bothered to saying ' hi '... \: It's actually a miracle that I could actually recognise them after so long, which was a period of time which I've never had them in mind at all, like seriously. Friends come and go. I wonder who're the ones that would remain for eternity. And I don't believe in forever. If you might disagree with me, you mean you'll never die ? You'll forever be living your life so happily and gracefully ? Impossible. Everything has it's own limits you see ? Yes, I'm not of the optimistic sort, FYI. Hate to say it but it's true. (:

Woke up today early in the morning. Not exactly early-early, but, still early, (: Not the usual afternoon I always wake up at. Incredible right? But actually it was because of a nose bleed that's why I woke up. My nose was bleeding like water flowing out from the tap. Hmm.. Maybe tis' too much.. But it was something like that. Harhar. Well, slept again and woke up in the afternoon.. blahblah..blah. (8

Story ended. And there ! A much acceptable blog post from Charlotte. Uwahahaha ! G'night !

No comments:

Post a Comment