Saturday, June 20, 2009

My one word post :

HELLO-ELLO-WELLO ! :D

--------

Hahahaha, I know I've just might as well not update right ? But I like... (8
Neh, shall update more later. See ya suckers ! :D

Edited. Again. : I swear I updated just now but this moronic shitty Internet Explorer closed down by itself ! ):< I ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!@!# Nevermind ! I UPDATE AGAIN ! D:< ... UPDATED !* YAY FOR MEEEE !! I know I'm annoying.

Blah~ Apparently I haven't been updating much lately cos I'm simply doing the same things over and over again every single day. I'm happy though, ^~^ Happy with the television, the piano, the bed and the computer that I've got. :D But it's getting boring though. )': My butt has been stuck to the chair and my eyes have been glued to the computer for most of my time and what do I do? Play maple. Oh, I haven't mentioned it.. I'm back to mapling. Quite lame. Actually very lame. But since I have people to accompany me, I feel entertained though. (8 I feel that I can spend my time doing better things though. Better things like.. Ice skating ! ;D Bryan ! DO YOU JOB ! THANK YOU MUCH MUCH ! :D .. D: Actually he refuses to help me... ToT-'- T^T-'- T.T-'- T-T-'- T_T-'- !!!@# Suddenly I feel that I like Sundays, the only day I'm out, but with my parents. -.- At least it's better than the Moandays, Tearsdays, Weirdnesdays, Thirstdays, Frightdays, and Shatterdays..

Sigh, life's a bore. Kill meeee, and of course, if you can.
Uwahahahahahahahaha! Ciaooos! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment