Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Sunday. And band.
Barely enough time to spend on my usual stuff. Everything was so packed. Exhaustion.

The band performed somewhere in the middle of nowhere at Chai Chee today. Awkward. Seemed to me that the band members were the ones entertaining themselves. Especially for the drum line. Guess what? I had fun, really. Somehow I was feeling rather high that I didn't really took playing properly into consideration, I made a lot of mistakes, huahar. (: It's rare to find me this way, it had always been that playing properly matters a lot but.. Owell, it's a Sunday afterall ! We ought to be having fun. In fact, we ought to be home sleeping. That's of course.

I judged. I looked at someone based on first impression.
Can't help it though. Then again,
Give face. Should I ? YES.

I suppose I'm not the only one that feels this way. Somehow I think that person's .. Annoying, alright? Really. Just because have your brother...

Urghhh..WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?@#
I'm not being me okay? Sorry I'm so petty, getting so irritated with small lil' things.
He is not worthy enough for my time.
So yeah, I'm getting over it and gonna leave him alone. Goodbye.

Typical sec ones. Too typical. Tsk. *Frowns. ):<
I hope for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment