Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy 2nd 3rd monthsary! <33

To jacq and jh, I'M SO NOT GONNA POST THAT PICTURE!
These days, I've not been okay, cos BIG AND UGLY ULCERS ADDITION TO ANNOYING CRAMPS EQUALS KILLING ME.
It's freaking, constantly, spoiling my mood the whole time!! F**K!!!!!!

Woke up after my super long hours of.. supposingly, 'nap'.. Still late for school though cos I was amazingly still tired. MTL Paper 1 was horrible. I had to take a deep breathe and start writing again after every sentence. IT WAS BLOODYDAMNED LIKE PRIMARY SCHOOL MANDARIN!!! I forgotten my electronic dictionary. Sigh~ ): The ugly squared paper was like, infested with my disgusting cursive handwriting.. What to do? Frustrated whattt..

Break > Paper 2.

The break did me some good afterall.
Did preparations for the exam. Paper done effortlessly, I managed to do as planned despite the chinese dept changing the format for writing the answers down. Numbers and chinese wordings merely differs. However, if there's a will, there's always another way. Regardless the great number of distinct changes, I'll find a way through. (: UWAHHAHHAHAAHAHAAAA!



Exams ended around 12 and I was already exhausted and feeling grumpy by then. I hope I wasn't too much? Anyway, FYI, Raimov willingly POSED for that weird and stupid look for me to get his picture taken, so yeah, it's here on this blog. No comments. Time wasted that. Day ended.

Previously, Mr Er retook his music practical exam, playing on my own on his own, with the company of his horn which he kissed and stick his hand in it's ass while playing. He wasn't, at all, grateful to us audiences/video`photographers though.. ): Sad.


He screwed up for the first attempt? Because of our appearance? Because he shyshy? Nononono.. it must be because he was playing and monkey-ing around in the music room the day before when he was supposed to be practicing. Evidence clearly shown right above this paragraph. (: There're supposed to be more unglams of this big old cow but he deleted it! I swear on that day in the music room was totally FUN, CHAOTIC, AND MORE OF FUN!! :D Can't forget it when they played musical chairs with me as their 'dj', HAHAHAHA.. They really look like idiots when they desperately rush for the seats to win the game, and when they do, they fall off the seats due to clumziness. Haslinda still has the video of them? :D :D


Yesterday: At mac. Time wasted~


*Groans, gohlayna's 2 hours lessons from 10.30 tomorrow.

Your tags, my reply:

passeringbyyy: you're nothing without your friends. -.-
2 Oct 09, 18:20
passeringbyyy: you think we all don't know that you are jingyi the dog her self? you think you SASA big FCUK
1 Oct 09, 23:46
.: say her go infront her say only, spam here like dog, ccb.
1 Oct 09, 23:45
.: eh, talk properly la hor, say she ugly? she clip up hair & happen to wear specs that day only, dare
29 Sep 09, 23:04
your mum: haha. i agree tt she looks lyk a doggie. so ugly. wat's she's trying to act lyk?
29 Sep 09, 21:55
jianhao: HAHA! LOL! ROFL! LMAO! BWG......
29 Sep 09, 21:53
Bryannnnnn.: LOL! wah, so many comments. but hor, she chio leh. "CHIO". :)
29 Sep 09, 19:01
1111: .lolss....i agree w/ passeringbying!!!!!! :)
29 Sep 09, 18:49
passeringbying: she damn ugly sia! i agree that for dog see. BUT WHO KNOWS? SHE"S THE DOG!!! WAHAHAHAHAH!!! WOOFWOOF
29 Sep 09, 18:48
passeringbying: LOL!!! who is that dumb ass shlt girl at the bottom?!
29 Sep 09, 17:35
linda: hahaha. one great post =X . nice PHOTOS.

-.- <- replied!

No comments:

Post a Comment