Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's currently 3 in the morning and I can't fall asleep. I've been battling, tossing and turning in bed for hours but still no triggered response of complete relaxation - My eyes are still wide opened. Urgh. And so I thought a lil' computing would do the job. Well.. Here I am once again.

I can say it's been one hell of a hectic day before today's.
It started off with my eyes glued to the computer screen thanks to the extremely idiotic blogskin which I gave up editing soon after I received a call from my aunt. I knew right away it was gonna be a beneficial day for me.

Lunch-ed > Wasted time > 2nd round of lunch > Went shopping @ Bugis.

My sis says I'm a glutton.. whatever you think. (: Anyway, I still can't believe Gabriel came over to my place to meet/speak to my mom. He say's my mom looks like a witch? It must've been scary back then? Heheh. Such a pity, my sis and gabriel didn't have lunch with us. Aw.. We even had two lunches... ): @ Mac.. Ahh. Macdonald's is making me disgusted somehow.

Shoppedshoppedshopped to burn off the extra calories and halfway through, the rest shopped without me.. Specifically.. I needed a break. Tired lurhhhhhh~ Even resting is tiring though.. X: Forgotten how things happened but I remember picking a phone for myself, without the slightest bit of being serious at all.. Poof* Back to reality : They were serious about it. And so.. I found out there was a motive behind all that goodness. Such cunning arseclowns.. They're too kind, no? Theretherethere.. I didn't had a choice at all, so yeah, I let my fingers do the running. Dang.

Dinner was so crabbified. Crabs. Crabs. Crabs. And more crabs..
I really don't know how to enjoy food, I get sick of them easily, sigh. That explains? X: But I'm a glutton for only food I crave. :D UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

It's 4.13AM. O:
I'm up for online gaming. >;)

No comments:

Post a Comment