Thursday, October 15, 2009

Heyheyhey! Gosh, I'm actually updating after quite a while and I think I've forgotten how to blog already... /: Uhm. Like this? :D ....Like that? :D Blah~

I've been spending time with dardar these for the past few days and each time he's with me, he forces me to eat on purpose. -.- Anyway, didn't turn up for school today because of my.. valid reason. It's totally valid. (: Meh. So stayed at home, rotting, till dar text me that he was already below my block. I actually wanted to waste his time, making him wait even longer >:D.. but my phone.. blackout. Obviously I had no choice but to go look for him. -_- But.. when I got outta my house.. I observed the numbers that indicates the storeys of the lift.. Predictable. He went up a floor higher than mine and from the staircase, I saw his head poke out.. :p

Randomly went for a movie - Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
Hmmm.. how should I put it? Oh. I. paid. no. attention. to. it. Don't ask me why. O:

Yadadadada. Ate. Drank. Bused to my.. life-saving destination to get my precious slip of paper.. :D Bused back to my place and my sister wasn't home! ): Had piano lessons and dardar left. Blahblahblah, after it ended, that's how I got here, blogging. Had a great day afterall. :D

Dar, I updated okay? I love youuuu!!!! ♥♥♥
Goodbye! The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment