Tuesday, October 6, 2009

' No biggie '.

Another ranting post.

I survived the day. Oh-wow, lucky me..!
Tsk. My appetite's deteriorating. Recently, I've been answering them ' No, I'm not hungry' and I don't see why they have to make a big fuss over it. The least they could've done is to leave me alone and stop bugging me like as if I don't need my own private space. Over and over again, I've been repeating and screaming out loud the same words and and in an understood language like some fool that's not being heard at all that, ONE, I've got no mood, TWO, I've got a bloody big and painful ulcer that refuses to heal itself, THREE, I'm tired. It's clear enough, no?

School's been annoyingly draggy. It seems like I'm being seen through by the rest. It's hard to force it out now that it pains me even just by doing so. The concerned. Even so, I won't tell, I can't tell. Never would you understand. No, never would I trust. I'll make you convinced. Believing it as though it's all real, as if I live through my days like I've never cared and I've lived by, 'no biggie'.

They question me. Why? Why're you doing this? It's simple. I don't wanna be afraid of loosing anymore. I don't wanna cry on the outside anymore. I don't want others to worry about me..... just like how OTHERS are afraid that I would worry about them. BUT, WON'T IT HURT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WHO CARES? WON'T IT HURT THEM EVEN MORE WHEN THEY FIND OUT? HAVE YOU GIVEN IT A BLOODY THOUGHT? SELFISH PERSON? HUH?! HAVE YOU?

Shut up. It's disappointing when everyone else knows everything when you don't.

Who am I anyway? All the while, IT'S ALWAAAAYS BEEN :
Your life > YOUR CHOICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment