Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lantern festival? (:


Woke up and had second thoughts about going to Miss Gohlayna's class. It really took me a long time to decide and in the end, I went. It was supposed to be at 10.30 but it was delayed till 11. Cabbed down and it was already more than 11 but still lessons haven't even started. Yawn. So time was delayed even more. Sheesh, now that I think of it, why did I even have the patience to wait?.. dellidelly~ Nearly lost my ugly however, very precious phone while waiting.

Lessons started. Had a test. Forgot my calculator. It's annoying to forget things.. It eventually ended and went to inter to find Jacq. Eateateat. Jianhao came after a long, long time.


Bored. bored. bored. Somehow, it ended up that we took a bus to... my place? No way! So decided to plan for the night and wanted to ask people along. And Jianhao did ALL the talking.


I guess he took a long time to talk on the phone, just to ask people out.. Since, we're already outta the bus? And he's still talking on the phone? o.o Well, in the end, it was just the three of us that "played" with fire. We slacked under my block and it's freaking no life! Moved on to the playground...


I remember that Jianhao climbed on top of the monkey bar and he couldn't find a way to come down... Poor thing. 3 of us were deaaaad bored.. So we walked over to ubi and bought our necessities. Bused to chaichee after that.


At chaichee > played with candles. Boooringg. Sky wasn't dark enough yet. x-x ... Vandalism.. X:






After this was the better part of the day when the sky's dark. Owell.. SPARKLERS!! <3 I'M SO CHILDISHLY IN LOVE WITH THEM! Had dinner after that.

Part 2 of fun :

[076.JPG]


Finally, DONE! Last time I saw something like this , it was sparklers, now, CANDLES! ^^v



UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Photo taking sessions! (: Jianhao looks.. E.M.O? O-O


Uhhh. It's been funfunFUN. Especially when we mass burnt the leftover sparkles, sooo exciting. =D I'm so glad today, I achieved what I wanted to see - Burning a lighter. Nothing else, but that's all that made my day today, just because I managed to SEE a lighter exploding in front of me. That's my motive for today in the first place. :p




Look. The flooring's horribly burnt with wax all over. :o :x
Anyway, uploading pictures are sickening.
Jianhao and Jacq, rip all you want. Sorry if I didn't post all. I'm tired. T_T

Every single time, my personality stands up and interferes...

No comments:

Post a Comment