Monday, February 2, 2009

7th monthsary,

Thanks for everything. [:
Hahahas, today's definately going to be memorable.
I was actually stunned there like a retard.
The sparklers were beautiful, though the smoke was like practically everywhere.
Wow, I can't believe you actually did it. o:

Anyway,
Jacqueline and Sayidah gave themselves away.
They were such lousy liars. muahah.
So sorry, :p I thought it was kinda odd when Sayidah said she had to say something real important to me. I was thinking back then, if she had to SAY something, why not right on the spot sms me about it? hahaha, not only that, Jacqueline suddenly wanted to go to school so early. So yeh, didn't want to spoil the fun so I played along, >:D
Yeah, blame me for being too curious. hehehehe. {:

, ILOVEYOU! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment