Saturday, February 21, 2009

AH-MA! I MISS YOU! ):

To Tan Jian Hao. Who went MIA after being so angry with me on Thursday.
I didn't see him on Friday, that's why I felt so, LOL ! [:
Anyway, sorry. (haha) I didn't know there was a limit to your patience that's why. ;p
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Next time remind me not to joke with you anymore. Hmph.
You can never ignore us for long. You cannot live without us. muahah.

Ohkay, I'll stop luh. (:

Owell, think about it hard luh.
It isn't worth it to be angry with us because of that someone.
Get over it luh. We know we're sorry. We promise not to do it again. (:
Forgive us ASAP. & reply my messages for goodness sake.


[X] EDITED
Yeah, completely striked off 'cos I agree that it'd make him even more pissed off.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~ oh whatever.
I can't be bothered anymore. I shouldn't care too much anyway.
I don't admit it was utterly my fault. Not only one person contributed to this argument.
Sigh. I'm definately part of this too.

Ohmagawd. I'm having tuition at Yio Chu Kang tomorrow.
So from now I'll be staying over at my aunt's every Saturday. Sigh.
See what trouble I'm going through. ;p HAHAHAHAHAAHAAA.

It's all my fault. My tutor doesn't want me anymore.
But I still want her. LOL. I know she's trying to get rid of me. HAHA.
She used to come to my place to teach me but NOW,
she deliberately wants me to go over to her place for now.
Reason being I've been a lazy girl that sleeps like a pig and never
opens the door for her to come in and give me tuition.
So she often waits outside, until I finally get up.
Yes, of course she got fed up. I'm so sorry, HEHEHE. :D
No worries, I've changed for the better. Or at least I think so. HAHA.

ANYWAY,
I've got screwed hair and a screwed face. HAHAHA.
Not proud to annouce, I've got bangs. ]: Sigh. Regretted.
Since they're both unpleasant features that I have,
I think it matches, both ugly. /: .. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment