Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've just given my blog LIFE ! :D
So yeah, my common test is over.

It's been rather short this time. I only sat for 2 papers, English and Mathematics.
No, i didn't skip. I had to stay out of school thanks to 2 ulcers in my cornea. -.-
UNFORTUNATELY , I'm still alive so that only means I'm never going to stop crapping.
UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! (x FALALALALALA!
Too iritating? Then that would be too bad of you then. (:

Owell, days been passing real quickly. o.o
Like suddenly it's February and soon before you know it, .. it's gonna be March.
Ohmagawd, SYF, TvT Seriously, it had never crossed my mind till now.
I'm not feeling the slightest bit of nervousness. Idon'tknow why.
Could be because I'm Charlotte? (: That explains a whole lot. Hehehehe. (x
Hmm.. It always ends up with me being freaked out on the particular day. Sigh.
But currently, I'm looking forward to it instead.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! ): There's a concert this Saturday?! D: shitshitshit.
Imagine the band performing in front of an audience..

-faints- (*v*)b *hehh.........
hehehehehehehheee.

No comments:

Post a Comment