Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm sad.

Sad for someone I know who's trying to incur something unpleasant.
Hey! just get over the matter fast, don't let it affect your daily life.
You're affecting me too you know?
You've always been so bubbly but now it's a different thing.
Anyway you can never be sad all your life right? :o
Think hard, think positive.
I'll be there when you need me! I'll be someone who motivates you!
At least I'll try! I know this isn't me, but I'll try. [:

By the way, I'd like to thank you too!
For helping me cope with my work after the two days when I was absent.
For being there for me when I needed you. For cheering me up.
For being someone I'm able to share things with.
Most importantly, for everything..

I'd like repay you too for your kindness.

Thank you again, Haslinda.
Cheer up for goodness sake.

Sheesh, I'm already tearing.. I should stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment