Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cross country tomorrow!

And that means running at the reservoir.
I admit I can't run though. I've been really lazy everyday.
I hardly exercise. (8 hahas.
I've got a feeling I'm going to die tomorrow.
And the reasons would most likely be, lack of sleep/ dehydration/ overwork. >;p

By the way,
In case I never ever come back again,
I would like to say that I'm sorry that I'm such a crappy person.
I've always been wasting your precious time reading my silly posts
which are filled with nonsensical stuff that doesn't concern you at all.
Nonetheless, they are entertaining. At least it kills your time okay ! {:

I know you had enough of me. It's a pity that I still have so much to say. (':

So yeh, school's getting more interesting.
The atmosphere is filled with laughter and joy these days.
Too much laughter in fact. It's silly when you try to stop laughing
but when another person laughs, you start it too.

It's like a laughing disease, it'd spread around.
And it always starts with Adrian. I really envy his patience.
He stood up, leaned forward and sloooowlyyy opened Dorothea's bag.
He wanted to throw the sweet wrapper into her bag.
Well, it was surprisingly successful in the end however I got the receiving end.
Actually I didn't bothered proving my innocence, don't ask me why though. ;p

I felt that since he was so patient to open her bag to sqeeze the
wrapper inside, why don't he just get up and throw it into the bin?
Probably to get attention? Or to be so kind as to entertain the class? ......
Hahahas, not going to jump into conclusions. Let's end this topic okay? [:

I'm soooooooooooooooooo NORTT looking forward to tomorrow! (:
There is no link. Ignore it. It's actually for the random effect. HAHA!

I'm hyped. Really hyped.

No comments:

Post a Comment