Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heylloooe gheyy peeps of da wuurld! :D

Long time no see ehh. I haven't been posting properly. Heehee.
My schedule was rather tight these days.
Don't expect me blogging frequently now and then.
So yeah. Go away. Shoo! It isn't advisable for you to come here anyway.
The last post was utterly short wasn't it? That BryanER luh!
Iritate me on the phone that day. D:< That's why. Wheehee. :D

I OWE TEACHER A LOT ARND A LOT OF HOMEWORK !
ohmygawd, HOWHOWHOW !? D: D:
iamsodeadiamsodeadiamsodeadIAMSODEAD!! x_-!!
I've been enjoying myself to the fullest each and every day.
Fun. Is all I can think of everyday. I'd better tune my attitude for the better.
oh oh. shitshitshieet. That reminds me..
Common tests are coming! ): sad..

"Charlottecharlotte~ , please study ohkay? Have all the fun your want later. "
............... no-kay! heeheehee. (x No lah, just kidding. I know what's right for myself. [:
No worries,

So yeah, I'd like to annouce that I'm very sick of eating japanese food.
DAMNBLOODYSICKITELLYA!
I had a bigbig shushi buffet at Sakae not long ago, along with jingyi.
After that "i-wanna-puke" incident, I already told myself to refrain from raw food.
But, then again.. went to sushi tei today and there I go again.
There! I had ENOUGH. I'm so not eating it. EVER.
Maybe for the time being only luh. heehee. 8)

YAY! I'm getting a new phone!
Problem is, I don't know what model I should get.
T_T I'm considering Bryan's G705.
Hmmmmmmm.. Should I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment