Saturday, February 7, 2009

A very tiring day indeed. Moodless. But being very satisfied though. (:

I learnt that people aren't alike.
Some aren't the petty sort. Unfortunately, there're the petty group of people too.
They get upset with stuff that others wouldn't mind about.
If they don't sound it out, how do you think the people around
them would know whether they agree to the choice being made?

I find it hard trying to read others minds.
They keep their thoughts to themself.
It worsens when they start showing attitude. I'd definately feel guilty for some reasons.
I was wrong about them in the first place. They weren't as easy going as I thought.

Anyway, they ought to understand, life is not always fair.
Sometimes you don't always get what you desire.
You shouldn't get used to getting things your own way.
Try not getting upset with any lil problem you've got to face.

And sorry I might be in your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment